GE MAC 1200 ST ECG SYSTEM
The MAC 1200 ST digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office-based practices and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the MUSE and CardioSoft Cardiology Information Systems and easy-to-use features provide the top level of quality and convenience users require.
– Automatic, 12lead simultaneous
– Manual, real-time 6-channel
– Arrhythmia, continuous monitoring with event documentation
– Stress Test (optional)
GE MAC 1200 ST Features:
- One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing minimizes training.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory are available in any combination to meet specific customer needs.
- 4 user-definable fields for patient data entry flexibility.
- Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality.
- Portable, lightweight design with carry handle allows the MAC 1200 ST to be easily taken wherever it’s needed.
- Full-size paper accommodates multiple standard report formats. Optional archivist paper available for longer-term ECG storage.
- Battery powered for added versatility.
- KISS – electrode application systemwith device integrated suction pump (optional).
- Stress test
- 12-channel ST-measurements
- Variety of different stress test procedures and creation of individual parameters
- Automatic control of diverse bicycle ergometers and treadmills
- Advanced configuration possibilities of stage and final report
- Electronic information exchange to provide clinical data anytime, anywhere.
- All digital, all the time – MAC 1200 ST’s digitally stored and formatted data protects against data loss thatcan occur in analog format
- Communication with MUSE/CardioSoft can help clinicians increase departmental productivity and reduce errors.MAC 1200 ST can instantly send and receive completepatient ECG data for immediate remote review or overread.Cart-to-cart communication is also featured, making your ECG data even more accessible.
- Electrocardiograms can immediately be transmitted or received from another GE electrocardiograph, thus speeding up diagnosis and enhancing decision-making support.