GE MAC 1600 ECG
GE Marquette MAC 1600 Digital ECG/EKG Portable Machine is a scalable ECG device that evolves with the demanding needs of your practice. It’s simple to use, yet smart enough to provide you with diagnostic insight. The GE Marquette MAC 1600 Digital ECG/EKG Portable Machine’s resting ECG function can be easily configured to meet the needs of nearly every environment. With instant assessment of the ECG signal quality, the availability of GE’s Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program, and an easy connection to your ECG cardiology management system, the new MAC 1600 couldn’t be smarter.
Designed with input from users across the globe, the MAC 1600 features an intuitive,
easy-to-learn interface, clear color display and an adaptable configuration.
• Intuitive – The soft key menu makes patient data entry easy and fast.
• Clear – The 7” color WVGA gives crystal clear review of the ECG waveform.
• Digital – Onscreen review of your ECG saves paper and costly repeat ECGs.
• Portable – The MAC 1600 can be easily transported. Its advanced Lithium Ion battery permits three hours of continuous use.
• Disinfection – Hospital-grade keypad allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
• Secure – The MAC 1600 offers user ID and password protection for patient data privacy.
- Slide-out paper drawer can be easily loaded and quickly adjusted for US letter and A4 paper sizes.
- Advanced Lithium Ion battery technology permits three hours of continuous use.
- Dedicated lead keys permit scrolling between 6- and 12-lead review.
- Full-color WVGA display of all 12 ECG leads.
- F1-6 keys directly correspond to detail in boxes above.
- Integrated handle makes transportation easier.
Diagnostic confidence – Recognized across the globe as one of the most validated programs in the industry, the optional GE Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program provides true, computer-interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations.
Signal quality – The Marquette 12SL Hookup Advisor™ ensures ECG signal quality from the start. This exclusive GE algorithm goes beyond simple electrical checks to advise clinicians of poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
Easy configuration – The MAC 1600 automatically captures 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation. Additionally, you can select the rhythm ECG mode to continuously review all 12 leads, or the arrhythmia mode for an extended review of arrhythmias or events.
Comprehensive – The MAC 1600 offers more than just acquisition. Its online editing and re-analysis of ECG waveform capabilities enhance the accuracy of patients’ records.
EMR ready – The MAC 1600 connects easily to your EMR system through GE’s CardioSoft software.
Barcode scanning – The barcode reader option helps reduce errors by automating the input of patient data.
Stress testing- The MAC 1600 can be turnedinto a cost-effective and multi-functional cardiac workstation by adding the exercise test option whenever you need it.
Versatile – Select from over 20 pre-defined stress testing protocols, including Bruce, modified Bruce and Naughton, or your own pre-defined protocols.
Multi-purpose – Supports treadmill, bicycle and master step stress devices; 6- or 12-lead display; VGA output to maximize waveform review by connecting directly to an external CRT.